I own a few manuals but not that many. I have scanned the ones I have and I'm placing the scans in the public domain. For everything else
I've tried to find scans that are free on the internet. If you want a manual and you can't find it, you'll need to try one of the
pay sites listed at the end.
Manuals I've scanned are in PDF format. Offsite manuals may be in other formats.
I have a few items listed which have no link. That means I plan to add it shortly but it's not yet available. Feel free to contact me and ask for it.
Scanned by Me (on-site)
Right click on the link and choose "Save Target As..." (or whatever your browser says). If you just click on it,
it may try to open.
Movie Cameras (Ciné) and Projectors
Exposure meters have been moved to this location.
Enlargers and Darkroom Equipment
- Beseler 23C(older)(newer) and 23C-II enlarger manuals
- Beseler Dual-Dichro 23 head owner's manual
- Beseler 45M enlarger manual
- Beseler 45MX brochure
- Beseler 45MXT enlarger manual
- Beseler 67CP and 67SC/SD enlarger manuals
- Beseler CB-7 manual and brochure
- Bogen Salon Special enlarger manual
- Durst 606 enlarger and copy camera manual
- Durst Accessories brochure
- Durst Coltim timer instruction manual (multiple languages)
- Durst Enlarger Guide booklet
- Durst C35, F30, M300, M305, M370, M600, M605 and M805 enlarger manuals
- Durst DES 100 CA color analyzer manual
- Durst Laborator G139 enlarger manual (in German)
- Durst Laborator 138S, 1200 and 1300 brochures
- Durst Laborator 1840 enlarger manual
- Durst Optimo brochure
- Federal models 250, 331 and 347 enlargers brochure
- Federal models 290, 291, 295 and 296 enlargers manual
- Kaiser Fototechnik System-V enlarger operating instructions
- Leitz 1C enlarger manual
- Leitz Focomat IIC enlarger manual
- LPL C6700 enlarger manual (aka Saunders/LPL in the USA)
- LPL C7000 series Fine-Focus Control manual (English and Japanese)
- LPL C7700 Pro color enlarger manual and packing contents
- Macbeth TD-404 transmission densitometer Operation and Maintenance Manual — will also work for TD-102
- Macbeth TD-504 transmission densitometer User's Manual
- Meopta Opemus III manual and warranty card
- Minox 8x11 enlarger manual
- Mornick 400D color head manual
- Omega B-22 and B-22XL enlarger manual
- Omega Chromega B Dichro lamphouse manual
- Omega Chromega D4 enlarger manual
- Omega Chromegatrol schematic diagram (412-040 and 412-045)
- Omega C-700 Condenser and Dichro heads manual
- Omega C760 Modular Lamphouse Systems and Modular Enlarger System manuals
- Omega DII Catalog and Guide to Successful Enlarging
- Omega D2 Condenser and Dichro enlarger manual
- Omega D3 and D5 chassis and Chromega II lamphouse manual
- Omega D4 enlarger manual
- Omega Pocket Guide to Quality Enlargers brochure
- Omega Simtron II Color Analyzer schematic and exploded parts diagram
- Omega Super Chromega D lamphouse (and D4/D6 chassis) manual — this is the original acetate filter lamphouse (the one that looks like it was designed by Thomas Edison), not the later dichroic version
- Omega Super Chromega D dichroic lamphouse manual
- Omega Super Chromega E lamphouse manual
- Omega Super Chromega F dichro II lamphouse manual
- Omega Technical Service Manual covers models A2, B7, B8, B9, B10, B22, B22S, D2, D2V, D2 Special, DM2, D3, D3V, DM3, D4, E5 and E6
- Opemus 5 part 1 and part 2 enlarger manual
- Paterson Auto ColorTherm temperature-controlled water jacket instructions
- Philips PCS 130 and PCS 2000 enlarger advertisement
- Philips PCS 130 enlarger manual
- Philips PCS 150 enlarger manual
- Vivitar 356 enlarger manual
- Vivitar VI enlarger manual
Flash (Strobes) and Everything Else
Scanned by Others (offsite)
I've linked to websites that offer free manuals on a title page, rather than directly to the file. Hopefully
if the files move around, you'll still be able to find them this way. Please note that these are all
websites for which I have no affiliation, partnership, nor control over.
Sources for Manuals and Documentation
These sites have scans of manuals for free
These sites charge for manuals (originals or reprints)
- Craig Camera: I am told that they are closed but that Craig's family is still fulfilling orders. If you need something, order it now.
- Finger Lakes Photo Books: expensive but they have a big catalog
- Old Timer Cameras: If you can't find it, try different keyword searches. Their database is finicky.
©opyright by James Ollinger. All Rights Reserved.
Camera company names and models are registered trademarks of their respective owners
and are not affiliated with this website in any way.